Adding a task for sodtware-properties as I think this may be easier to
implement there than fix the script, and because we also generally are
going to need an owner such that the incoming tag does something - ppa-
purge is a pretty hacky universe script

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to software-properties in

  [mantic] ppa-purge no longer purges what add-apt-repository adds

Status in ppa-purge package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in software-properties package in Ubuntu:

  Test Case
  ---------
  From Ubuntu 23.10:

  sudo apt install hello
  sudo add-apt-repository ppa:jbicha/temp
  sudo apt upgrade

  apt policy hello

  sudo ppa-purge ppa:jbicha/temp

  apt policy hello
  reveals that the PPA version of hello is still installed

  Also /etc/apt/sources.list.d/jbicha-ubuntu-temp-mantic.sources
  is still present and active

  What Should Happen
  ------------------
  ppa-purge should disable the PPA and reinstall any PPA packages with the
version apt currently sees.

  Background
  ----------
  add-apt-repository creates deb822 sources lists, starting in Ubuntu 23.10

  https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/spec-apt-deb822-sources-by-
  default/29333

  Other Info
  add-apt-repository has a --remove option

  But it does not do the reinstall part which is important
  Honestly, that feature is so important, I suggest that add-apt-repository
take over the functionality of ppa-purge so that we always get the ppa-purge
behavior