** Tags added: foundations-todo

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-meta in Ubuntu.

  some text became unreadable during a distribution upgrade

Status in ubuntu-meta package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in ubuntu-release-upgrader package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in ubuntu-meta source package in Mantic:
  Confirmed
Status in ubuntu-release-upgrader source package in Mantic:

  I was upgrading from Lunar to Mantic the other day and left a couple
  of applications open during the upgrade process. During the upgrade
  the text in audacious became unreadable (I'll attach a screenshot) and
  I seem to recall the title bar of Firefox being unreadable but the
  contents of web pages still being readable.

  Package: ubuntu-release-upgrader-core 1:23.10.5
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_modeset nvidia zfs
  ApportVersion: 2.27.0-0ubuntu2
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: unknown
  CrashDB: ubuntu
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Fri Sep  8 15:39:27 2023
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu-Server 18.04.1 LTS "Bionic Beaver" - Release amd64
(20180725)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  SourcePackage: ubuntu-release-upgrader
  Symptom: ubuntu-release-upgrader
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to mantic on 2023-09-06 (2 days ago)
  VarLogDistupgradeAptclonesystemstate.tar.gz: Error: command ['pkexec', 'cat',
'/var/log/dist-upgrade/apt-clone_system_state.tar.gz'] failed with exit code
126: Error executing command as another user: Request dismissed
  VarLogDistupgradeTermlog:

  mtime.conffile..etc.update-manager.meta-release: 2021-05-27T16:30:16.970490