** Changed in: ubuntu-meta (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-meta in Ubuntu.

  Restore baobab and gnome-clocks to Ubuntu 23.10 default install

Status in ubuntu-meta package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  GNOME Clocks was added to Ubuntu 23.10's default install but got
  accidentally left out when we restored the minimal option by copying
  from 23.04.

  Baobab (Disk Usage Analyzer) was also not in the 23.04 minimal install
  but we earlier decided to keep it in the default install. It also got
  accidentally dropped when restoring the minimal option.