Added text to the release notes [1] detailing Pi 5 support, including
the planned SRU of libcamera support. Can others double-check the
raspberry pi sections look reasonable, and let me know if we want to
mention anything else specific?

I've also updated the "known issues" section, removing a couple of bits
(totem now works and the audio output selection is now sane out of the
box), and adding others (slide corruption on the pi4 during
installation). Again, if there's anything missing that should be
mentioned please either let me know or feel free to add it yourself!

[1]: https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/mantic-minotaur-release-notes/35534

** Changed in: ubuntu-release-notes

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to mesa in Ubuntu.

  [FFe] Raspberry Pi 5 support

Status in Release Notes for Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in libcamera package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in linux-meta-raspi package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in linux-raspi package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in mesa package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in pipewire package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in rpi-eeprom package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in ubuntu-settings package in Ubuntu:

  [ Impact ]

   * HWE for Raspberry Pi 5 https://raspberrypi.com/5

  [ Test Plan ]

   * Private builds tested on all existing/supported Raspberry Pi SKUs
  in armhf & arm64 variants

   * No regressions on any existing SKUs

   * Test that Raspberry Pi 5 boards work

  [ Where problems could occur ]

   * Mesa is upgraded, and there are patches to mesa, the raspberry-pi
  specific provider this has been tested but not as extensively.
  Separately there is mesa FFe granted to upgrade to latest release,
  thus these changes piggy-back on top of it.

   * libcamera has new build-depends on new package libpisp for the
  raspberry-pi specific provider which also affects pipewire to provide
  full webcam support.

   * These dependencies, will need to make their way into gnome platform
  snaps to be usable by default in Firefox.

  [ Other Info ]

   * The proposed code changes have been tested in private, prior to
  public announcement