Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make
Ubuntu better. We are sorry that we do not always have the capacity to
review all reported bugs in a timely manner.

This bug report has been filed against 'vim' but the bug description says that
vim is not installed.
You say 'When I leave a app folder in a specific place' but what does that
mean? Which app?

I'm setting the status of this bug to 'Incomplete' as it's not seen any
activity for some time. If this is still an issue while using a
currently maintained release of Ubuntu then please let us know which
one(s) otherwise this bug report can be left to expire in approximately
60 days time.

** Changed in: vim (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to vim in Ubuntu.

  OS fully crashes when I exit an app folder.

Status in vim package in Ubuntu:

  When I leave a app folder in a specific place, the OS crashes and I
  need to do a force shut down to restart.

  Package: vim (not installed)
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 5.13.0-40.45~20.04.1-generic 5.13.19
  Uname: Linux 5.13.0-40-generic x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu27.23
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: skip
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Sun May  1 10:17:57 2022
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 20.04.2.0 LTS "Focal Fossa" - Release amd64
(20210209.1)
  ProcEnviron:
   SHELL=/bin/bash
   LANG=en_US.UTF-8