Thanks, Christian!

WONTFIX MIR LP bug: LP: #2045771

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to isc-dhcp in Ubuntu.

  Demote isc-dhcp-server to universe

Status in isc-dhcp package in Ubuntu:

  Following up on the isc-kea promotion (LP: #2002861) as the new
  supported DHCP server, it is now time to demote isc-dhcp-server.

  All the packages that are in.

  While we are not ready to demote all isc-dhcp packages (there are
  still packages in main that reverse depend/recommend isc-dhcp-client),
  we are ready to demote isc-dhcp-server.

  $ reverse-depends isc-dhcp-server
  Reverse-Recommends
  ==================
  * fai-server

  Reverse-Depends
  ===============
  * fai-quickstart
  * isc-dhcp-server-ldap [amd64 arm64 armhf ppc64el s390x]

  Packages without architectures listed are reverse-dependencies in:
  amd64, arm64, armhf, i386, ppc64el, s390x

  $ reverse-depends -b isc-dhcp-server
  Reverse-Testsuite-Triggers
  ==========================
  * chrony
  * dracut

  As shown there are no reverse dependencies for isc-dhcp-server in
  main. There are Reverse-Testsuite-Triggers in main, but these should
  not be considered for demotion matters here.

  The seeds at https://git.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-core-dev/ubuntu-
  seeds/+git/platform/tree/?h=noble contain 2 entries for isc-dhcp-
  server:

  $ grep -r isc-dhcp-server *
  supported-maas: * isc-dhcp-server
  supported-misc-servers: * isc-dhcp-server

  I will proceed with removing the supported-misc-servers entry. Once
  this is removed from supported-maas, the package will no longer be
  seeded (we should then get a component mismatch) and can be safely
  demoted to universe.