The following profile worked for me, if it works for you I will get it
uploaded asap. You can just drop it in a file and do

sudo apparmor_parser -r /path/to/your/file

to test it.

# This profile allows everything and only exists to give the
# application a name instead of having the label "unconfined"

abi <abi/4.0>,
include <tunables/global>

profile steam /usr/{lib/steam/bin_steam.sh,games/steam} flags=(unconfined) {
  userns,

  # Site-specific additions and overrides. See local/README for details.
  include if exists <local/steam>
}

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apparmor in Ubuntu.

  The steam profile in 4.0.0~alpha2-0ubuntu7 does not support steam
  installed by steam-installer package

Status in apparmor package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in steam-installer package in Ubuntu:

  The steam profile in 4.0.0~alpha2-0ubuntu7 only supports steam
  installed from the official website
  (https://cdn.cloudflare.steamstatic.com/client/installer/steam.deb),
  but does not support the installation by the steam-installer in the
  repository.

  The new user namespace creation restrictions will prevent steam
  installed by steam-installer from running Windows games.