** Changed in: wayland

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to wayland in Ubuntu.

  wayland XWarpPointer backwards compability

Status in wayland:
  New
Status in wayland package in Ubuntu:

  I'm not sure how to report this really as it's not a bug but still
  quite severe. Bear with me as I'm a Unity dev mainly.

  Unity uses function calls to X11 for setting mouse cursor positions.
  Many games use this to lock the cursor to a certain position.

  With no backwards compatibility to XWarpPointer these games will be broken in
Wayland.
  As there's little chance these games will be updated, the only possibility
here is that Wayland supports this in some way.