The verification of the Stable Release Update for base-files has
completed successfully and the package is now being released to
-updates.  Subsequently, the Ubuntu Stable Release Updates Team is being
unsubscribed and will not receive messages about this bug report.  In
the event that you encounter a regression using the package from
-updates please report a new bug using ubuntu-bug and tag the bug report
regression-update so we can easily find any regressions.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to base-files in Ubuntu.

  Update URL for Support information in MOTD message

Status in base-files package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in base-files source package in Xenial:
  Fix Committed
Status in base-files source package in Bionic:
  Fix Committed
Status in base-files source package in Focal:
  Fix Committed
Status in base-files source package in Jammy:
  Fix Committed
Status in base-files source package in Lunar:
  Fix Released
Status in base-files source package in Mantic:
  Fix Released
Status in base-files source package in Noble:

  [Impact]
  When users see the MOTD message, they are currently seeing an outdated url
under the support information.
  Even though the outdated url redirects to new Ubuntu Pro webpage, we believe
the users should still see
  the correct url from the start

  [Test Case]

  - Launch a LXD container for any of the affected releases
  - Install the package with this fix applied
  - Install `update-motd` package
  - Run `update-motd` and confirm the Support url is now the correct one

  [Regression Potential]
  If users are parsing MOTD for some reason, the url change might break that
logic now. However, parsing MOTD messages is not a supported flow, so we
believe regression potential is low here.

  [Discussion]
  Since we want users to be aware of what Ubuntu Pro is, we should highlight
the right product name on any place that is still using the old "advantage"
name. Updating the support URL here is a step into this direction

  [Original Bug Description]
  On the file 10-help-text, we are printing the following line on MOTD:

  * Support: https://ubuntu.com/advantage

  We should update the url to https://ubuntu.com/pro instead, as this
  will the default url for support information now