https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/whoopsie/+bug/2048914/+attachment/5738098/+files/apport.log
shows thermald having crashed.  If you disable the thermald service with
`sudo systemctl disable thermald; sudo systemctl stop thermald` does the
problem persist after the next couple of logins?

** Changed in: whoopsie (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to whoopsie in Ubuntu.

  System program problem detected at every login Xubuntu Update Notifier

Status in update-notifier package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in whoopsie package in Ubuntu:

  Every time I log in to my new installation of Xubuntu 24.04 (daily
  ISO) after a reboot, I get an error message that says, "System program
  problem detected." Clicking either Cancel or Report Problem only
  dismisses the pop-up without any further action. This has occurred on
  multiple computers. This began with the first boot after installation
  and occurs at each subsequent reboot upon logging in. Logging out and
  back in does not cause the error.

  Package: update-notifier 3.192.66
  ApportVersion: 2.27.0-0ubuntu6
  Architecture: amd64