** Also affects: powerd

** Tags added: omertm

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to powerd in Ubuntu.

  Screen brightens up 10 seconds before turning off

Status in PowerD:
  New
Status in “powerd” package in Ubuntu:

  With auto-brightness on, if I turn on the screen and leave my phone
  for the period of auto-screen off time. A few seconds before the
  screen is about to turn off, the brightness level is increased and
  then eventually the screen turns off.

  1. Make sure auto-brightness is on
  2. unlock the screen and leave the phone

  What happens:
  Note after ~50 seconds the screen lightens up and at the 60th it turns off.
And then you turn on the screen again, the brightness level is "high" and
suddenly changes depending on the ambient light.

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu RTM 14.09
  Package: powerd 0.16+14.10.20141027~rtm-0ubuntu1
  Uname: Linux 3.4.67 armv7l
  ApportVersion: 2.14.7-0ubuntu8
  Architecture: armhf
  Date: Fri Oct 31 23:02:39 2014
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu Utopic Unicorn (development branch) - armhf
(20141031-022521)
  SourcePackage: powerd