"update-initramfs -u -k {version}" did not work. As I mentioned, after
that command I got error:

    "E: /usr/share/initramfs-tools/hooks/btrfs failed with return 1."

After I reinstalled Ubuntu on this bare metal server, i got the error

    "Kernel Panic - not syncing: No working init found. Try passing
init= option to kernel."

So my current problem is that even after installing Ubuntu, I get "No
working init found".

I reinstalled some packages, to heopefully fix this, but no luck.

After that I just ap list all installed packages, and reinstalled all
those packages again, but no luck.

I did this in a rescue system booted via network, not the internal Linux
rescue.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to initramfs-tools in Ubuntu.

  update-initramfs: Generating /boot/initrd.img-5.15.0-92-generic E:
  /usr/share/initramfs-tools/hooks/btrfs failed with return 1. update-
  initramfs: failed for /boot/initrd.img-5.15.0-92-generic with 1.

Status in initramfs-tools package in Ubuntu:

  My bare metal server would not restart. After some research, I found
  out that I get the following error:

      "Kernel Panic - not syncing: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on
  unknown-block(0,0)"

  I started up in a Rescue, and followed the steps in
  https://askubuntu.com/a/41939/36315, to "update-initramfs -u -k
  {version}".

  Then I got the below message:

  update-initramfs: Generating /boot/initrd.img-5.15.0-92-generic
  E: /usr/share/initramfs-tools/hooks/btrfs failed with return 1.
  update-initramfs: failed for /boot/initrd.img-5.15.0-92-generic with 1.

  I found a workaround for it: https://askubuntu.com/a/916283/36315

     "sudo chmod -x /usr/share/initramfs-tools/hooks/fixrtc"

  I did that for every file in usr/share/initramfs-tools/hooks/*

  After that I did

      update-initramfs -u -k all
      update-grub

  I rebooted from Rescue, and then I got the following error:

      "Kernel Panic - not syncing: No working init found. Try passing
  init= option to kernel."

  AFter this, I reinstalled Ubuntu 22.04 on my bare metal server, but
  even after reinstall, I get the "No working init found" error message.

  I have no idea now how to fix this.

  Any help is greatly appreciated!