** No longer affects: ubuntu-ui-toolkit

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-ui-toolkit in

  LabelVisual.isInsideOverlay() performance issue

Status in “ubuntu-ui-toolkit” package in Ubuntu:

  I ran my app (lp:ureadit) in the QtCreator analyzer and the following
  code accounted for 30% of the rendering time:

  http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-sdk-team/ubuntu-ui-

toolkit/trunk/view/head:/modules/Ubuntu/Components/ListItems/LabelVisual.qml#L28

      // FIXME: very ugly hack to detect whether the list item is inside a
Popover
      property bool overlay: isInsideOverlay(label)
      function isInsideOverlay(item) {
          if (!item.parent) return false;
          return item.parent.hasOwnProperty("pointerTarget") ||
label.isInsideOverlay(item.parent)
      }

  Location      Type    Time in Percent Total Time      Calls   Mean Time
Median Time     Longest Time    Shortest Time   Details
  LabelVisual.qml:27    Binding 8.10 %  125.849 ms      152     827.955 µs
894.083 µs      2.305 ms        466.326 µs      property bool overlay:
isInsideOverlay(label)

  Location      Time in Percent Total Time      Self Time in Percent    Self
Time       Details
  LabelVisual.qml:28    158.82 %        885.349 ms      27.91 % 88.852 ms
isInsideOverlay