** No longer affects: ubuntu-ui-toolkit

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-ui-toolkit in

  Allow sorting results in a Query

Status in U1DB Qt/ QML:
  Triaged
Status in “ubuntu-ui-toolkit” package in Ubuntu:

  As it is QML still has no facility to sort models and nothing in
  ListView short of copying and manually moving rows which is slow and
  error-prone.  As it came up in another discussion I think we
  definitely want sorting in Query.

  It may make sense to align with transformation functions (bug 1217963)
  since sorting could be applied to arbitrary values.