Ok. I have found the issue.... The bash-completion package  is missing
on that ubuntu node. Once that file is copied from a working server, it
started working

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to lxc in Ubuntu.

  Bash completion

Status in lxc package in Ubuntu:

  Hi,

  We have ubuntu 20.04 . We have installed lxc-utils as shown below:

  ---
  # dpkg-query -W  lxc-utils
  lxc-utils     1:4.0.12-0ubuntu1~20.04.1

  But when we try to use bash completion for lxc-attach commands, it is
  not working or prompting the list of containers.

  How to fix this ?