Attaching patch against Debian unstable. For ease of review, relevant
commits and tags have been pushed to the following repository:

https://code.launchpad.net/~waveform/ubuntu/+source/lvm2/+git/lvm2

Specifically:

* logical/2.03.16-2ubuntu1 represents our split-out delta on
  top of old/debian (2.03.16-2)
* logical/2.03.16-3ubuntu1 represents our rebased delta on
  top of new/debian (2.03.16-3)
* merge/2.03.16-3ubuntu1 adds changelog and maintainer
  changes on top of logical/2.03.16-3ubuntu1

Hence, the following command may produce output useful to the purposes
of review:

git range-diff --creation-factor=100
old/debian..logical/2.03.16-2ubuntu1
new/debian..logical/2.03.16-3ubuntu1

** Patch added: "1-2054683.debdiff"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lvm2/+bug/2054683/+attachment/5748479/+files/1-2054683.debdiff

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to lvm2 in Ubuntu.

  Please merge lvm2 2.03.16-3 from Debian unstable.

Status in lvm2 package in Ubuntu:

  Please merge lvm2 2.03.16-3 from Debian unstable.

  Updated changelog and diff against Debian unstable to be attached
  below.