** Changed in: auto-package-testing
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Paride Legovini (paride)

** Changed in: auto-package-testing

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apt in Ubuntu.

  gpg-wks-server pulls in postfix

Status in Auto Package Testing:
  Fix Released
Status in apt package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in gnupg2 package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix
Status in munin package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in ubuntu-release-upgrader package in Ubuntu:

  Example 1
  ----
  I did a sudo apt dist-upgrade today on my developer machine running Ubuntu
Desktop 24.04 LTS and it surprisingly pulled in postfix.

  I did not built this into a full reproducible test case because I
  found another test case…

  Example 2
  ----
  munin's autopkgtests are now failing because postfix is now unexpectedly
being installed.

  https://autopkgtest.ubuntu.com/packages/munin/noble/amd64

  Other Info
  ----
  gnupg2's changelog indicates that there was an attempt to avoid this
misbehavior by having gnupg only Suggest gpg-wks-server. In fact, there is
**nothing** in Ubuntu 24.04 LTS that Depends or Recommends gpg-wks-server.

  I added a munin bug task as a pointer in case anyone wonder's about
  the autopkgtest regression but I don't believe munin needs any
  changes.