** No longer affects: ubuntu-ui-toolkit

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-ui-toolkit in

  Widget stacking weirdness

Status in “ubuntu-ui-toolkit” package in Ubuntu:

  Sorry for the vague nature of this bug but I was asked to file it
  regardless.

  The way widgets stack on each other seems to be broken in some way.
  Some widgets, such as ListItem.Standards know each others' heights
  impilicity and can be put on items one after the other. Regular
  widgets don't, and need to be joined with ancror.top: other.bottom or
  somesuch.

  However if you pack objects of one type inside other ones, this seems
  to break and you can't make the widgets stack properly either
  automatically or with anchors. Unfortunately I don't have any good
  example code any more, because I had to hack something else due to
  deadline pressure.

  In addition Gerry seems to be of the opinion that listitems should not
  automatically know of each other as that is against the nature of Qml.
  I have no knowledge or opinion on this matter, but was asked to add it
  to this bug report anyway.

  Whether this issue is caused by something in the code or something
  between keyboard and chair, some clarifying documentation on this
  issue would be appreciated.