Just ran Ubuntu Updater today. It included a bunch of updates including
Linux Image 3.26 > 3.29. After reboot I now have IPv6 addresses again
and mDNS6 hostnames are correctly working on the local network.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to network-manager in Ubuntu.

  Only Link Local IPv6 after upgrading to 22.04.4 LTS from 22.04.3

Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu:

  After I ran the updater last week, my computer could only have a Link
  Local address for IPv6. I have now confirmed that IPv6 works normally
  when I install a fresh copy of 22.04.3 LTS and has the bug even after
  a fresh install of 22.04.4 LTS. Previous data and fault finding on
  this fault can be found on 2 Ask Ubuntu Posts I made regarding this
  fault during the last week (Note: Originally I thought that this was
  just an mDNS6 fault, hence the inaccurate title on the first post):

  First Ask Ubuntu Post: https://askubuntu.com/questions/1503895/cant-
  ping-dynamic-ipv6-xubuntu-hostname-from-kubuntu-laptop

  Second Ask Ubuntu Post: https://askubuntu.com/questions/1504030/only-
  ipv6-link-local-address-after-ubuntu-update

  The Ubuntu Release I am currently using is:
  Release:      22.04

  network-manager version reports as:
    Installed: 1.36.6-0ubuntu2
    Candidate: 1.36.6-0ubuntu2
    Version table:
   *** 1.36.6-0ubuntu2 500

  Package: network-manager 1.36.6-0ubuntu2
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 6.5.0-18.18~22.04.1-generic 6.5.8
  Uname: Linux 6.5.0-18-generic x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_modeset nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu82.5
  Architecture: amd64
  CRDA: N/A
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Sat Feb 24 16:02:45 2024
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 22.04.4 LTS "Jammy Jellyfish" - Release amd64
(20240220)
  IpRoute:
   default via 192.168.0.1 dev wlp3s0 proto dhcp metric 600
   192.168.0.0/24 dev wlp3s0 proto kernel scope link src 192.168.0.203 metric
600
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=en_AU:en
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
   LANG=en_AU.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: network-manager
  nmcli-nm:
   RUNNING  VERSION  STATE      STARTUP  CONNECTIVITY  NETWORKING  WIFI-HW
WIFI     WWAN-HW  WWAN
   running  1.36.6   connected  started  full          enabled     enabled
enabled  enabled  enabled