** Changed in: shadow (Debian)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to shadow in Ubuntu.

  login: remove pam_lastlog.so from config

Status in shadow package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in shadow package in Debian:

  Imported from Debian bug http://bugs.debian.org/1068229:

  Package: libpam-modules
  Version: 1.5.3-6
  Severity: normal

  I noticed the following line in my logs:

  login[2449]: PAM unable to dlopen(pam_lastlog.so):
  /usr/lib/security/pam_lastlog.so: cannot open shared object file: No
  such file or directory

  I looked in the deb files from snapshot.debian.org, and noticed the last
version
  that had it was 1.5.2-9.1 - starting from 1.5.3-1 it disappeared.

  Maybe it's fallout from the time_t transition and you're already aware of it,
in
  which case feel free to close.

  Thanks,

  -- M

  -- System Information:
  Debian Release: trixie/sid
    APT prefers unstable
    APT policy: (500, 'unstable'), (1, 'experimental')
  Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)
  Foreign Architectures: i386, arm64

  Kernel: Linux 6.7.9-amd64 (SMP w/4 CPU threads; PREEMPT)
  Kernel taint flags: TAINT_PROPRIETARY_MODULE, TAINT_OOT_MODULE
  Locale: LANG=C.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=C.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8), LANGUAGE not set
  Shell: /bin/sh linked to /usr/bin/dash
  Init: systemd (via /run/systemd/system)

  Versions of packages libpam-modules depends on:
  ii  debconf [debconf-2.0]  1.5.86
  ii  libaudit1              1:3.1.2-2.1
  ii  libc6                  2.37-15.1
  ii  libcrypt1              1:4.4.36-4