** Changed in: mesa (Ubuntu Noble)
    Milestone: None => ubuntu-24.04

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to mesa in Ubuntu.

  No icons for gtk4 applications under noble

Status in mesa package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in mesa source package in Noble:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  While testing the Ubuntu noble (24.04) desktop for Raspberry Pi beta,
  I noticed that all GTK4 applications appear to be missing various
  icons. All lack the minimize / maximize / close icons (which are left
  as three empty circles on the window), and others lack icons within
  the windows, e.g. on various controls like radio buttons, or folder
  icons in nautilus. GTK3 applications appear unaffected. I'll attach
  some screenshots demonstrating the issue.