Our signon-ui is too old. Will have to SRu it. Too late for noble. kio-
gdrive is no longer provided by default due to the excessive issues.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to signon-ui in Ubuntu.

  kio-gdrive hangs with no apparant reason

Status in kio-gdrive package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in signon-ui package in Ubuntu:

  Tested on both Kubuntu 23.10 and the early version of 24.04. Currently
  I'm running 24.04 and current version of kio-gdrive is 23.08.4-0ubunt

  Google account setup works fine, and I can see Google Drive in system
  settings

  If I try access through Dolphin it just keeps loading forever

  I have not been able to trace any logs that even hints at what could
  be going wrong

  The only output so far that might be a clue is:

  ```
  rohdef@rff-trifork ~> kioclient5 exec gdrive:/
  kf.service.services: KApplicationTrader: mimeType "x-scheme-handler/gdrive"
not found
  ```

  And yes, I both ran kdeinit5 and rebooted the machine :)