** Changed in: libsepol (Ubuntu Trusty)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to libsepol in Ubuntu.

  Trusty's libsepol1 causes issues with Precise's Upstart during dist-
  upgrade

Status in “libsepol” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “libsepol” source package in Trusty:
  In Progress
Status in “libsepol” source package in Utopic:
  Fix Released
Status in “libsepol” package in Debian:
  Unknown

Bug description:
  Trusty's libsepol1 (2.2-1) has no Upstart version check for the
  'telinit u' call. During the dist-upgrade from Precise to Trusty this
  causes Upstart to loose its state. Because of this Upstart no longer
  knows which PIDs running services have and thus all service reloads
  fail.

  This bug is similarly to bug http://pad.lv/1313712 and the same fix
  applies.

  Faulty code:
  if [ "$1" = "configure" ]; then
   # Restart init. If it fails, there is nothing we can do, so
   # just ignore the error (NOTE: Borrowed from libc6.postinst)
   telinit u 2>/dev/null || true ; sleep 1
  fi

  Correct code:
  if [ "$1" = "configure" ]; then
   # Restart init. If it fails, there is nothing we can do, so
   # just ignore the error (NOTE: Borrowed from libc6.postinst)
   if dpkg --compare-versions "$UPSTART_VERSION_RUNNING" ge 1.6.1; then
    telinit u 2>/dev/null || true ; sleep 1
   fi
  fi

  accepted fix in debian packaging is to drop the postinst all together, since
none of the libsepol symbols are used by neither upstart or systemd.