In case it wasn't clear I followed instructions for "basic privileged
usage". not user namespaces.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to lxc in Ubuntu.

  lxc_start - Exec format error - failed to exec /sbin/init

Status in “lxc” package in Ubuntu:

  I have an up to date Ubuntu 14.04. I  followed the guide at
  https://help.ubuntu.com/lts/serverguide/lxc.html

  sudo apt-get install lxc && sudo lxc-create --template download --name
  u1

  - Choose ubuntu-vivid-armhf, then:
  sudo lxc-start --name u1 --daemon

        lxc-start 1416996721.249 INFO     lxc_apparmor - changed apparmor
profile
  to lxc-container-default
        lxc-start 1416996721.249 NOTICE   lxc_start - exec'ing '/sbin/init'
        lxc-start 1416996721.253 ERROR    lxc_start - Exec format error -
failed to exec /sbin/init
        lxc-

  $ sudo lxc-ls --fancy
  NAME  STATE    IPV4  IPV6  AUTOSTART
  u1    STOPPED  -     -     NO

  $ sudo lxc-checkconfig
  Kernel configuration not found at /proc/config.gz; searching...
  Kernel configuration found at /boot/config-3.13.0-24-generic