I don't think this is happening any more. Oliver, how about you?

** Changed in: unity8 (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: unity8 (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Oliver Grawert (ogra)

  unity8 randomly crashes

Status in “unity8” package in Ubuntu:

  during the weekend i had my UI restart plenty of times when trying out
  porting my web-apps to the new webapp container ... today i found a
  .crash file in /var/crash ... i also noticed that the application
  scope is often completely empty (you have to expand/collapse the empty
  category to get any content back) and webapps die all the time (might
  be related or not).

  Package: unity8 7.85+14.04.20140403.1-0ubuntu1
  Uname: Linux 3.4.0-5-mako armv7l
  ApportVersion: 2.14.1-0ubuntu1
  Architecture: armhf