** Changed in: apport (Ubuntu)

   apport fails to open browser window to complete bug submission

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apport in Ubuntu.

  Apport doesn't open browser window

Status in apport package in Ubuntu:

  Evolution has crashed and I wan't to report bug but apport don't open browser
window. I'm doing it with command:
  apport-cli /var/crash/_usr_bin_evolution.1000.crash
  My default browser is Chrome. I changed to Firefox but it's same. But when
I'm type command:
  apport-bug apport
  ... to report this bug it working.

  Package: apport 2.12.5-0ubuntu2.2
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.11.0-19.33-generic 3.11.10.5
  Uname: Linux 3.11.0-19-generic x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.12.5-0ubuntu2.2
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Thu Apr  3 10:26:47 2014
  EcryptfsInUse: Yes
  InstallationMedia: Kubuntu 13.10 "Saucy Salamander" - Release amd64
(20131016.1)
  MarkForUpload: True
  PackageArchitecture: all
  SourcePackage: apport