That's interesting, I couldn't reproduce this yesterday but thanks to
your comment I realized it might be because I was testing with the
device connected to USB (and thus charging). The wakelocks behave
differently in this situation. I'll try to reproduce again.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to mediaplayer-app in Ubuntu.

  The play video interface displays blank screen on resume

Status in the base for Ubuntu mobile products:
  Confirmed
Status in mediaplayer-app package in Ubuntu:

  [Procedures]
  1.Play a video from video screen
  2.Press power key during launch media player
  3.Press power key again and unlock the DUT
  4.Check the video play view

  [Expect results]
  The video should playback normal
  [Actual results]
  The audio and progress bar display normal, but the Playback view display blank
  or
  the entire screen is blank with backlight
  or
  the DUT resumes right away and then the screen is blank when unlocked
  or
  the entire screen is black and does not respond to input but everything is
running

  [Reproduce]
  Need to press the button just as the app is starting