suokunlong, could you please execute the following via a terminal in order for
the necessary debugging information to be attached:
apport-collect 1310181

** Package changed: pm-utils (Ubuntu) => linux (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to pm-utils in Ubuntu.

  resume from suspend do not work with thinkpad R61i (freeze and crash)

Status in linux package in Ubuntu:

  Steps to reproduce:
  1. click "suspend" (top-right of the desktop area)
  2. resume from suspend.

  Current behaviour:
  I can only see my mouse icon on the desktop; then xorg seems freezed and
crashed. I have to reset my pc.

  Further steps:
  3. in terminal, execute "sudo pm-suspend".
  4. resume from suspend.

  Current behaviour:
  The desktop appears but freezes.

  In fact suspend never worked since ubuntu 13.10 in my Thinkpad R61i.
  (please note that suspend works ok in Fedora 20 with my pc)

  Package: pm-utils 1.4.1-13
  Uname: Linux 3.13.0-24-generic i686
  ApportVersion: 2.14.1-0ubuntu3
  Architecture: i386
  CurrentDesktop: Unity
  Date: Sun Apr 20 14:13:56 2014
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS "Trusty Tahr" - Release i386 (20140417)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  SourcePackage: pm-utils