** Changed in: url-dispatcher (Ubuntu RTM)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Ted Gould (ted)

** Changed in: url-dispatcher (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Ted Gould (ted)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to dialer-app in Ubuntu.

  Delegate unhandled URL schemes to the system

Status in the base for Ubuntu mobile products:
  Confirmed
Status in Dialer app for Ubuntu Touch:
  In Progress
Status in Oxide Webview:
  Fix Released
Status in Oxide 1.3 series:
  Fix Released
Status in dialer-app package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in url-dispatcher package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in webbrowser-app package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in dialer-app package in Ubuntu RTM:
  In Progress
Status in url-dispatcher package in Ubuntu RTM:
  New
Status in webbrowser-app package in Ubuntu RTM:

  We currently ignore any URL's with a scheme that is unrecognised. We
  should be delegating these to the system so that it can try to find a
  handler for it