hi,

how to connect From ipv6 to ipv6 rdesktop.

my site ip is :- 2014:1001:5:105::113

remote ip is : 2014:1001:5:105::209

how can possible rdesktop.

any command..

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to net-tools in Ubuntu.

  netstat doesn't display ipv6 addresses correctly (they are truncated)

Status in net-tools package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in net-tools package in Debian:

  I just installed miredo and begun to use ipv6. I've noticed that
  netstat is incapable to display correctly the sockets when it is
  instructed to display the ipv6 address instead of the name, thus
  making it useless.

  the command issued is
    netstat -n --tcp
  the result is something similar to:

  Active Internet connections (senza server)
  Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address           Foreign Address         State

  tcp6       0     48 2001:xxxx:yyyy:324:22222 2001:0:zzzz:64c:3:55249
ESTABLISHED
  tcp6       0      0 2001:xxxx:yyyy:324::2:80 2001:0:zzzz:64c:3:51862
TIME_WAIT

  (please note that xxxx  yyyy zzzz masks real part of the ipv6 address
  because of privacy)

  the result shown by netstat is incomplete, because the ipv6 addresses are
truncated in half thus making the netstat command completely useless (I cannot
understand who's connecting or whom I'm connecting with).
  enlarging the terminal doesn't help.
  the question:

  is it a bug? is there something I can do?
  thanks a lot
  ndv