For reference, bug #1326513

  After unity8 autopilot test unable to launch browser from app/click
  scope

Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  Currently writing an autopilot test that restarts unity8 with testability
(much like the current unity8 tests) and launches the webbrowser app from the
app scope (by clicking the icon).
  The first run through this works fine, but the second time it doesn't work as
the browser attempts to launch but sits there with a blank black background
with the browser icon and the spinning 'loading' animation.

  This behaviour happens also when I physically tab on the browser icon
  (after unity8 has been restarted).

  I see this output in ~/.cache/upstart/unity8.log starting from when I
  tap the browser icon: http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/9470536/

  To replicate:

    - Open the browser from the app scope to ensure you can.
    - Run any unity8 autopilot test on the device (for instance
'unity8.shell.tests.test_notifications.EphemeralNotificationsTests.test_icon_summary')
    - After test run, attempt to tap on the browser in the app scope and
observe it attempt to launch.

  Just this one time I had to run the test twice before I saw this
  behaviour, with the other test I'm developing[1] it happens every time
  after the first run.

  [1] https://code.launchpad.net/~canonical-platform-qa/ubuntu-sanity-
  tests/adding-actual-webbrowser-test/+merge/244093