** Changed in: unity-settings-daemon (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  [FFe] Implement DisplayConfig dbus interface and transition to gnome-
  desktop 3.10

Status in Ubuntu GNOME:
  Invalid
Status in Unity:
  Invalid
Status in gnome-desktop3 package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in gnome-settings-daemon package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in unity package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in unity-control-center package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in unity-settings-daemon package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Ubuntu GNOME would like to transition for gnome-settings-daemon/gnome-
  control-center 3.10. This however requires a transition to gnome-
  desktop 3-10. I have been working on this for quite some time however
  this work was essentially blocked waiting on the unity- forks for
  settings daemon and control center. These were only finalised the day
  before feature freeze.

  Right now there are quite a few features that are not available for
  configuration in g-c-c given it is so old. We are also hitting some
  odd bugs with mutter using its own display config separate to what
  gnome-settings-daemon is doing with xrandr.

  For GNOME 3.10, all the display configuration/xrandr code has been
  moved into Mutter as dbus interface. The Main reason for this move was
  to abstract away the display server (x11/wayland). Apart from these
  changes there were no significant changes in the API.

  This affects gnome-desktop3 and gnome-settings-daemon. In particular
  the changes in gnome-desktop would create a gigantic mess if we tried
  to revert these changes for Unity only. As such have forked the
  display config code from mutter and ported *-settings-daemon and
  *-control-center to the new api. The code itself is fairly self
  contained, so apart from the resulting duplication of code, it
  shouldnt really be much of an issue.

  We have tested this via a ppa, however it was hard to get extensive
  testing, due to the amount of archive churn in the affected packages.
  I am pretty confident there are no much regressions and I will commit
  to fixing any issues to do appear.

  Essentially this transition will involve:
  new displayconfig package: This is the relevant code forked from mutter
3.10.4 (with a couple of fixes from 3.11 backported), wrapped up in a daemon.
This gets autostarted when required by g/u-s-d (although dbus activation may be
broken in flashback session)
  my upstream branch is at https://github.com/darkxst/displayconfig (I had
trouble working out how to import a git branch into bzr, but I imagine it
should live in bzr once approved)

  gnome/unity-settings-daemon, have backported patches to adapt to the new API.
  Likewise for gnome/unity-control-center.
  All other rdepends just require a no-change rebuild to adapt to the new
soname.

  Assuming this gets a approved, subsequent FFe's for gnome-settings-
  daemon and gnome-control-center 3.10 will follow.