i get an xorg error : i try do a retrace the error message disappears. Then
get five other errors reported by apport asking me to authenticate but
disappear before giving me a chance to get there messages. these are some
dumpfiles. I deleted either machine instructions or encripted information
don't which since i don't know dump file formats but increased files by
several mega bytes so deleted it for space.

On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 3:18 PM, Seth Arnold <1401...@bugs.launchpad.net>
wrote:

> It would be helpful to have the error messages.
>
> Thanks
>
> ** Information type changed from Private Security to Public
>
> ** Changed in: shadow (Ubuntu)
>
> --
> You received this bug notification because you are subscribed to the bug
> report.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1401763
>
> Title:
>   if log into guest and then loginto user i get a series error after
>   logging in
>
> Status in shadow package in Ubuntu:
>   Incomplete
>
> Bug description:
>   If i log into guest account and logout after using firefox and then I
>   login into any account  other i get 6 or more errors. please send
>   instructions to get additional information. I like to guess about
>   problems, so my initial guess is that it is having trouble changing
>   accounts after its read the inodes of a file not releasing  files
>   completely as it logs off. Therefore, trying to read and execute files
>   with the accounts permissions because these error only occur after
>   changing accounts.
>
>   ProblemType: Bug
>   DistroRelease: Ubuntu 14.10
>   Package: login 1:4.1.5.1-1.1ubuntu2
>   ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.16.0-28.37-generic 3.16.7-ckt1
>   Uname: Linux 3.16.0-28-generic x86_64
>   ApportVersion: 2.14.7-0ubuntu8
>   Architecture: amd64
>   CurrentDesktop: Unity
>   Date: Thu Dec 11 22:53:12 2014
>   InstallationDate: Installed on 2014-11-30 (11 days ago)
>   InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 14.10 "Utopic Unicorn" - Release amd64
> (20141022.1)
>   SourcePackage: shadow
>   UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)
>
> To manage notifications about this bug go to:

** Attachment added: "err2.txt"
   https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1401763/+attachment/4281827/+files/err2.txt

** Attachment added: "xorgerror.txt"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1401763/+attachment/4281828/+files/xorgerror.txt

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to shadow in Ubuntu.