Public bug reported:

Unity Webapps for Facbook, Google+, LinkedIn, Reddit, etc. and the likes don't
work in Ubuntu 14.10 Unity. But it did work fine with Ubuntu 14.04.
Every time I access any of these webapps-intended-sites e.g. Facebook, twitter,
etc., it asks for "Would you like to install nameofthesite for extra
feature...". It should've worked the first time I pressed "yes" button. But it
didn't. This feature is broken in Utpoic whereas it works just fine for Trusty.
Fix this.
No online accounts/social networking or whatevr-you -named-it lens/scope
doesn't appear in Unity Dash. It does appear once I press 'yes' in Trusty but
not for Utpoic.

** Affects: unity (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  Webapps e.g. Facebook, Google+, Twitter, etc. doesn't work

Status in unity package in Ubuntu: