This is caused by the parent not being available during creation. The
question is why it does not warn on first delegate creation, only after
each consecutive ones?

The bigger problem is that "anchors.verticalCenter: parent ?
parent.verticalCenter : undefined" binding doesn't help.

** Changed in: ubuntu-ui-toolkit (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: ubuntu-ui-toolkit (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-ui-toolkit in

  New ListItem TypeError

Status in ubuntu-ui-toolkit package in Ubuntu:

  When I run tests/resources/listitems/ListItemTest.qml, the SECOND time
  I swipe the "Another standalone listitem", to reveal the trailing
  actions, I get a TypeError. All following times that I do this swipe I
  get the same error (only the first time I don't get it). The same
  thing happens with leading actions.

  tim@ubuntu:~/dev/ubuntu-ui-toolkit/staging/tests/resources/listitems$
qmlscene ListItemTest.qml

file:///home/tim/dev/ubuntu-ui-toolkit/staging/tests/resources/listitems/ListItemTest.qml:107:
 TypeError: Cannot read property of null