Fix committed into lp:mir at revision 2167, scheduled for release in
mir, milestone 0.10.0

** Changed in: mir

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-system-settings-
online-accounts in Ubuntu.

  Trusted prompts need to be part of the lifecycle

Status in Mir:
  Fix Committed
Status in pay-service package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in trust-store package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in ubuntu-system-settings-online-accounts package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  After we fix bug #1355173, we'll be "leaking" trusted prompts in the
  sense that when an app gets unfocused (and potentially killed
  subsequently), the trusted prompts will be left running, not suspended
  with the app. We should apply the same rules to the whole app
  container (can we use ual? add the prompts to the pgroup/cgroup?).

  This needs an escape route, too, for trusted helpers to be able to
  kill prompts as they need to.