** Description changed:

  Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS
- I found this bug when i had to use Empathy:
- it's impossible to use an account (google, irc, and so on) in empathy if the
user's home is on /home2 in second hd (this is SATA HD).
- It's ok for all users in /home inside the first HD (this is SSD hd). I can
confirm after tries and tries.
+ I found a strange error in Ubuntu Online Account when i had to use Empathy:
+ it's impossible to use an account (google, irc, and so on) in Empathy,
Evolution and others, if the user's home is in /home2 on second hd (this is a
SSD HD).
+ But it's ok for all users in /home inside the first HD (this is SATA HD). I
can confirm after tries and tries.
  Any idea to solve this?
  Thanks
-
- Update: I tried to install and use Evolution (just to see if the problem
- is in the chat or in the authentication) and the problem persists:
- Evolution is not able to use the accounts inside "Ubuntu Online Account"

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to accountsservice in Ubuntu.

  Ubuntu Online Account fail if user is in /home2 (in second internal
  SATA HD)

Status in accountsservice package in Ubuntu:

  Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS