Is this a problem on all progress bars or in a specific place?

** Tags added: rtm14

** Changed in: ubuntu-ux
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Jouni Helminen (jounihelminen)

** Changed in: ubuntu-ux

** Changed in: ubuntu-ux

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-ui-toolkit in

  Poor contrast between text and background in ProgressBar

Status in Ubuntu UX bugs:
  Triaged
Status in ubuntu-ui-toolkit package in Ubuntu:

  I'm not sure if this is an issue for everyone, or just for people with
  colour blindness but I find the dark grey text showing the progress
  percentage very difficult to read against the Ubuntu orange colour.
  Switching to a light colour like white would be more readable once the
  current progress covers the text.