Just tested this on vivid-proposed and it looks like the issue doesn't exist there, only in RTM. In vivid proposed the text does already turn white, but in the RTM image it doesn't. So I guess this was fixed at some point but not back ported.
-- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-ui-toolkit in Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1406047 Title: Poor contrast between text and background in ProgressBar Status in Ubuntu UX bugs: Triaged Status in ubuntu-ui-toolkit package in Ubuntu: New Bug description: I'm not sure if this is an issue for everyone, or just for people with colour blindness but I find the dark grey text showing the progress percentage very difficult to read against the Ubuntu orange colour. Switching to a light colour like white would be more readable once the current progress covers the text. To manage notifications about this bug go to: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-ux/+bug/1406047/+subscriptions -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~touch-packages Post to : [email protected] Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~touch-packages More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

