Public bug reported:

Right now, snapshot/preview generation relies on a call to
QGlFramebufferObject::toImage to obtain a QImage in
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~phablet-team/qtvideo-
node/trunk/view/head:/src/snapshotgenerator.cpp#L118. Ultimately, this
results in a very expensive call to glReadPixels, blocking the buffer
processing of the camera app. Instead, we should avoid mapping the
pixels to main memory and just copy the texture.

** Affects: qtvideo-node (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: qtvideo-node (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to qtvideo-node in Ubuntu.

  Preview generation should not rely on glReadPixels

Status in qtvideo-node package in Ubuntu: