** Changed in: juju-core

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to lxc in Ubuntu.

  Interface MTU management across MAAS/juju

Status in juju-core:
  Fix Committed
Status in MAAS:
  New
Status in juju-core package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in lxc package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Context:

  juju + MAAS deployed OpenStack environment, misc services deployed
  under LXC on the bootstrap node, interfaces configured for jumbo
  frames - note that I had to manually set the LXC container interfaces
  to mtu 9000 before the bridge would do the same.

  Action:

  Reboot one of the containers; MTU on br0 resets from 9000 -> 1500.

  This feels like more of a 'we need a better way to orchestrate MTU
  configuration across different services' so raising tasks for MAAS and
  Juju as well.

  Package: lxc 1.0.5-0ubuntu0.1
  ProcVersionSignature: User Name 3.13.0-24.47-generic 3.13.9
  Uname: Linux 3.13.0-24-generic x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.14.1-0ubuntu3.3
  Architecture: amd64