** Changed in: mir

** Also affects: mir (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to mir in Ubuntu.

  Leaks in death tests can cause subsequent tests in the same process to
  fail

Status in Mir:
  Fix Released
Status in mir package in Ubuntu:

  To reproduce:

  valgrind --error-exitcode=1 --trace-children=yes --leak-check=full
  --show-leak-kinds=definite --errors-for-leak-kinds=definite
  bin/mir_acceptance_tests
  --gtest_filter=ClientLibraryErrorsDeathTest*:ClientLibraryThread*

  The ClientLibraryThread tests should pass and not report any definite
  leaks. It's expected to get leaks from the DeathTests.

  Note that for me (and  Daniel, see [1]), this is still a problem even
  with Christopher's fix ([2]). So, this is a real issue, just not the
  one that was blocking CI.

  I don't know why on some setups (e.g. Alan's) this fix seems to have
  no effect. Perhaps it was a combination of this leak and the one fixed
  by Chris that complicated the situation, and now that the other leak
  is fixed this will work properly on all setups.

  [1]
https://code.launchpad.net/~raof/mir/fix-all-the-CI/+merge/244526/comments/603009
  [2] https://code.launchpad.net/~raof/mir/fix-all-the-CI/+merge/244526