jibel, then I think the bug you're seeing is fixed in RTM right now.
Please try upgrading and seeing if it still happens.

Saviq, fair point.  I've created bug 1410830 to handle the comment-20
flaw.

  Power dialog shown on resume with big backgrounds or high load

Status in the base for Ubuntu mobile products:
  Fix Released
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu RTM:

  Unfortunately no good steps to reproduce, other than "resume your
  phone", from time to time you'll get the power dialog displayed on
  screen.

  The reason for this could be twofold: a) you pressed the power button
  in your pocket b) input is confused and keyUp event does not reach
  unity8.