After todays updates I've lost again the volume keys…

…but this time the sgettings commands had no effects to fix it.

Attached is screenshits of today's updates if any relevant ?

** Attachment added: "historique logitheque"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity/+bug/1302885/+attachment/4299148/+files/Capture%20du%202015-01-15%2013%3A14%3A52.png

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  Media keyboard shortcuts not working

Status in Unity:
  Fix Committed
Status in Unity 7.2 series:
  In Progress
Status in unity package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in unity source package in Trusty:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  I can map the Volume Control keys in Keyboard Shortcuts e.g. Volume
  up/down to Volume up/down, but when I press the Volume keys on the
  keyboard nothing happens.

  I have noticed the same problem with other keys on my Logitech Internet 350
keyboard with Tools, Mail, and HomePage.
  They can all be mapped with Keyboard Shortcuts, but nothing happens
afterwards when the keyboard key is pressed.

  All these keyboard settings worked fine in older versions of Ubuntu.

  Package: unity-control-center 14.04.3+14.04.20140328-0ubuntu1
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.14-0ubuntu1
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: Unity