I've changed the click scope to use the table widget for this, and also I've
updated the scopes-api docs to include the table widget.
Now what's missing is a way to flag some cells of the table as links.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity-scope-click in

  Support link should be clickable, app preview shows mailto links with
  "mailto" text

Status in Ubuntu UX bugs:
  New
Status in unity-scope-click package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  When uploading an app to the store we're given a field to put a
  support link in. It's recommended to put an http or mailto link in. I
  have put mailto: links in mine. With the latest click scope I now see
  some details about the app, and the support link actually says
  "mailto:a...@popey.com"; when it probably should be clickable whether
  it's a mailto link or an http* link.