This problem is still not solved, I have no idea what to do next...

Here are some more info if it helps.

$ cat /proc/asound/cards ;
 0 [HDMI           ]: HDA-Intel - HDA Intel HDMI
                      HDA Intel HDMI at 0xf7a1c000 irq 53
 1 [PCH            ]: HDA-Intel - HDA Intel PCH
                      HDA Intel PCH at 0xf7a18000 irq 52
 2 [N550           ]: USB-Audio - Logitech Speaker Lapdesk N550
                      Logitech, Inc. Logitech Speaker Lapdesk N550 at
usb-0000:00:14.0-2, full speed
 3 [G4ME1          ]: USB-Audio - Sennheiser 3D G4ME1
                      Sennheiser Sennheiser 3D G4ME1 at usb-0000:00:14.0-1,
full speed

$ sudo hdajacksensetest -a -c 1
Pin 0x12 (Internal Mic): present = No
Pin 0x14 (Internal Speaker): present = No
Pin 0x15 (Black Headphone, Left side): present = No
Pin 0x16 (Not connected): present = No
Pin 0x18 (Not connected): present = No
Pin 0x19 (Pink Mic, Left side): present = No
Pin 0x1a (Not connected): present = No
Pin 0x1b (Black Mic, Left side): present = No
Pin 0x1d (Not connected): present = No
Pin 0x1e (Not connected): present = No
Pin 0x1f (Not connected): present = No

screenshot from HDAJackRetask: https://mrkr.io/YCtl1hILMJ

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to alsa-driver in Ubuntu.

  input devices found, but there is no input level

Status in alsa-driver package in Ubuntu:

  My input devices is found, but no not working. Get no input level from the
devices.
  They are not muted!

  pavucontrol > Input Devices > no input level from any of my input devices!
  System settings > Sound > Input > no input level from any of my input devices!

  My computer is a Dell XPS 15 9530.
  Ubuntu 14.04
  Kernel release:    3.13.0-39-generic.

  ARECORD
  **** List of CAPTURE Hardware Devices ****
  card 1: G4ME1 [Sennheiser 3D G4ME1], device 0: USB Audio [USB Audio]
    Subdevices: 0/1
    Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
  card 2: PCH [HDA Intel PCH], device 0: ALC668 Analog [ALC668 Analog]
    Subdevices: 0/1
    Subdevice #0: subdevice #0

  "wget -O alsa-info.sh http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa-info.sh && chmod +x
./alsa-info.sh && ./alsa-info.sh" gives:
  http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=916914afd5195a1d4ed40f3f38fa0d37285d1039

  Screenshot from alsamixer, pavucontrol and sound control menu.
  https://mrkr.io/pemHMWlKHR

  Teamspeak works fine, if I select recording device in pavucontrol for
teamspeak.
  https://mrkr.io/5D0ZUSVyLC
  https://mrkr.io/T6nQX77HAD

  Testing in skype, no input is registered!
  https://mrkr.io/xMbrev28bR
  https://mrkr.io/zqu6AFVjld