** Description changed:

  In the case where either:
     1. A new account is added from settings, the scope service is enabled
under that account, then the log-in button is pressed in the scope.
     2. The token for a scope expires (bringing the log-in button back), then
the log-in button is pressed in the scope.

  The call to OA from the shell to refresh the token takes some time to
- return with no UI indication.
+ return with no UI indication (No UI indication is due now to the splash
+ screen being removed: Bug #1380914).

  We need to display some sort of UI activity on the dash while we wait
  for the token to be returned, so that the user knows something is
  happening.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity-scopes-shell in

  The dash freezes when I tap the "log-in" button in a scope

Status in unity-scopes-shell package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in unity-scopes-shell package in Ubuntu RTM:
  In Progress

Bug description: