Solution: Break text into separate lines so that information of interest
to users is not lost or occluded (e.g. by using an ellipses) as we
cannot guarantee this information will be available to the user
elsewhere in the preview.

---- ---- ----

IRC Log:
[10:42am] JMulholland: so this occurs within the dash/scopes when viewing a
preview?
[10:44am] tsdgeos: yes
[10:44am] JMulholland: if it’s a repetition of previously shown text (as this
example would imply:
https://launchpadlibrarian.net/194759679/preview-table-runs-off-side.png) the
an ellipses. If it’s information that is not otherwise displayed to the user,
then we need to break it into separate lines so that info isn't lost, I would
say.
[10:44am] tsdgeos: you can't know what's in there
[10:44am] tsdgeos: the scope author will put there whatever he wants
[10:44am] JMulholland: then we break it into separate lines. Better to
occasionally repeat info than lose info when its of interest to the user. Would
you agree?
[10:44am]tsdgeos: i can agree with that yeah

** Changed in: ubuntu-ux

  [dash] preview table runs off right side

Status in Ubuntu UX bugs:
  Fix Committed
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  I see a preview table running off the right side of the preview.

  See attached.