** Changed in: ubuntu-keyboard

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-keyboard in Ubuntu.

  Impossible to change enter button without unfocusing the textfield

Status in Ubuntu Keyboard:
  Fix Released
Status in ubuntu-keyboard package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in ubuntu-keyboard package in Ubuntu RTM:

  In webbrowser app we want to change enter icon on keyboard following
  what's the address in the addressbar. So if the url in addressbar is
  the same of page url we want the reload icon, if not we want the enter
  icon.

  Unfortunately to change icon we need to reload the keyboard, and to do
  this we need to unfocus and focus again the textfield, that isn't a
  viable way.

  This is the code I tried, and it isn't calculate in realtime
  InputMethod.extensions: {
       "enterKeyIconSource": actionStatus == "reload" ? "reload" :
"keyboard-enter"
  }