Vytautas, could you test if Euro symbol still doesn't exist in main Lithuanian
keyboard layout on Ubuntu 12.04 and 14.04 LTS?
I've just tested on 14.04.1 with Gnome Flashback and I can type € when presas
AltGr + E

But I found related problem Ubuntu installer (Ubiquity) or Unity DE - when I
select Lithuanian keyboard during installation, then I get 3 keyboard layouts
in Unity Lithuanian (LT), Lithuanian with US Layout as default (LT+US, has Euro
symbol) and US layout without Euro symbol.
Euro is Lithuanian currency since 2015 January, so, we don't need US Layout
without Euro symbol, it's enought to have 2 layouts for Lituanians - LT and
LT+US

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to xkeyboard-config in

  Can't type EURO symbol with AltGr+E using main lithuanian (lt) keymap

Status in xkeyboard-config package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in Baltix GNU/Linux:

  Binary package hint: xkeyboard-config

  Main lithuanian layout has no EURO symbol.

  Main lithuanian layout should have EURO symbol on key "e" (alt gr +
  e), like other layouts "Lithuanian US", "Lithuanian IBM", "Lihuanian
  Standard"  has it on key "e". Windows OS it is also on key "e".